ABRC PHASE II OPERATING RULES AND PROCEDURES
1. SCREENING: All household members will be asked screening questions at the gate. Please be patient and maintain social distance between families at the gate. Most importantly, PLEASE do NOT come to the pool or allow anyone in your family to come to the pool, if they cannot truthfully answer “NO” to ALL of these questions.
a. Do you or any member of your household have any of the following symptoms:
ii. Shortness of breath
iv. Sudden loss of taste or smell
b. In the past 14 days, have you or any member of your household:
i. Had contact with a known COVID-19 patient without PPE
ii. Travelled to a high-risk country or area within the U.S.
iii. Been advised by medical or governmental authorities to self-quarantine
2. CAPACITY: Capacity will be limited to 50% of maximum occupancy, which is 125. While this is very unlikely to be a problem based on our review of check in records from years past, it is conceivably possible there may be a wait. You can call the front gate to ask how busy we are at 412-BOLT. If this proves unmanageable, we will go to an online reservation system, but we are hoping to avoid that for your convenience.
3. DECK SEATING: Seating on the deck will be restricted. Liz and Troy have established seating “pods” throughout the pool area designed to allow households to have a space that is 10’ from any other household.
a. Please do not move any of the chairs.
b. Shade will be at a premium, so we have suspended the rule on personal pop tents; you may bring a pop tent or umbrella if you wish.
4. PAVILION: The Pavilion is an eating area. Please maintain social distancing between households while maximizing space (for example, if two of you come down and see another couple in need of a space, each couple can take the far ends of one table).
5. POOL: The pool will be open. Three or fewer lanes on the deep end side will be marked with lane lines for lap swimming. Lap swimming is limited to 3 people per lane, ten feet or more apart. The remainder of the main pool is open for exercise and subject to the 10-foot rule.
6. DEEP END: The deep end is restricted to diving only and limited to 3 swimmers at a time. The slide will remain closed for now.
7. BABY POOL: The baby pool area has 5 pods and will be restricted to 5 households. Also, we will be very strictly enforcing the age limit, so please prepare your kids for ten-minute break without an invasion of the baby pool. Please cooperate with each other to maintain social distancing in this area and rotate families through as best you can.
8. SNACK BAR: will remain closed for now.
9. BATHROOMS: will have soap, paper towels, and Tarnished Truth hand sanitizer and will be cleaned regularly.
10. SANITIZERS AND MASKS: Hand sanitizers and wipes or sprays will be placed in various locations around the pool. Masks are not required but may be worn. As a courtesy, we will have a limited supply at the front desk.
11. PARTIES: There will be no birthday or team parties until further notice.
12. GRILL AND CHILL: There will be no Grill and Chill for now. Supply limitations.