YOUR FIRST STEP TOWARDS AN ACTIVE LIFE
Nestled in 20 wooded acres of pristine wetlands in Alanton, the pool serves the immediate neighborhoods of the Great Neck Community. Our community pool offers more than just a pool. It is the place where families meet and hang out with old and new friends! The pool has a 5 decade long legacy of being a fun place for families to meet and build relationships. We hope that you will join us this summer.
(Click this button takes you to another website.)
2023 Membership Registration Starts March 1st!!!!!
The Alanton-Baycliff Recreation Center is a nonprofit, volunteer board led organization. Its mission is to help create a sense of community within the surrounding Neighborhoods by providing a safe and fun environment for families to congregate. While the pool was originally created for the residents of the Alanton and Baycliff neighborhoods, it has since been made available to all who wish to join. All members have full access to the facility during operating hours and are encouraged to participate in the Family and Adult Social Events that are offered throughout the summer months. The ABRC Board strives to continually increase opportunities for families and adults to meet and mingle and we hope that you will join us for a summer of fun in the sun. We look forward to seeing you this summer.
2023 Membership Dues (see membership type descriptions below):
REGULAR MEMBER -FAMILY MEMBERSHIP……….$550 annual dues and initiation fee of $550 (1st year only)
ANNUAL MEMBER – FAMILY MEMBERSHIP…………$650 annual dues
SOCIAL MEMBER – ADULT MEMBERSHIP…………..$200 – 1-2 adults without minor children living at home.
All checks need to be mailed to – ABRC 1500 Stephens Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- To Register click on the link below.
- You will be asked to log in using your username and password from last year. There is a login help option if you don’t remember what that is.
- Select the appropriate membership level (cheat sheet is below).
- Update account information.
- You have the option of paying via check or credit card but there is a 3% service fee which is what it costs for us to have the credit card payments processed.
- If you have any questions, please send Jay Massie an email.
Jay Massie – Pool Membership Chairman